*Missouri and West Virginia surveyors, please note for renewal take the respective state-specific ethics course found at the bottom of the Courses page.
Hours of Credit:
2 Continuing Education Hours
Standards of Professional Conduct and Ethics for the Professional Surveyor. Real world case study as applied to the creed and canons of NSPS. The standards of ethics, integrity and moral conduct every surveyor should embrace, maintain and uphold in their practice.
- Society of Professional Land Surveyors Creed and Canons
- Ethics and Professional Conduct Case Study
- Specific Ethics and Conduct covered:
- Service and the public welfare
- Honest and fair enterprise
- Accepting projects only in one’s area of professional competence and expertise
- Conducting surveys without bias or personal interest
- Advertising or solicitation
- Maintaining professional integrity