Hours of Credit:
With 30% of Americans living within a ½ mile of coastline, it’s to no surprise why thousands of survey projects are completed each year involving waterways. This course reviews policies, standards, and criteria for hydrographic surveys with special focus on civil works projects.
*Please note this is a new course for 2021 and is not yet approved for Texas, Tennessee, and Florida.
- General Planning Considerations
- Equipment, Instrumentation and Data Management
- Survey Coverage and Vessel Considerations
- Data Editing and Plotting
- Geospatial Standards and Requirements